Chef Essentials - In Person on Apr 6 in Dublin
Thank you for your interest in Chef Essentials - In Person on April 6
Chef Essentials - In Person
Thu, Apr 6
IST — Dublin
Not a date that works for you? View the complete schedule.
When is this training taking place?
This class is scheduled to run over the following day(s):
Thursday, April 6, 2017 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday, April 7, 2017 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Irish Summer Time
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in Dublin.
87-89 Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at € 995.00 per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card).
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by Daysha.
How is this training usually structured?
Our in person classes are typically eight hour days, including a lunch break and several smaller breaks each day.
Attendees are expected to arrive on time for the class both days. If you think you will need to miss any of the training, we ask that you to reschedule to a different class.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, Daysha provides:
- It is required that students bring their own laptop for every class
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with the technology they teach and many of them are seasoned Chef practitioners.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 15 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.