Chef Foundations - Linux & Windows on Sep 18 in San Antonio - Appddiction Studio
Thank you for your interest in Chef Foundations - Linux & Windows on September 18
This class is no longer accepting new registrations. We encourage you to view other dates on our public schedule.
When is this training taking place?
This class is scheduled to run over the following day(s):
Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, September 19, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday, September 20, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Central Daylight Time
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in San Antonio - Appddiction Studio.
14802 Jones Maltsberger Road #2202
San Antonio, TX 78247
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 1495.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card).
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by Appddiction Studio.
How is this training usually structured?
Our in person classes are typically eight hour days, including a lunch break and several smaller breaks each day.
Attendees are expected to arrive on time for the class both days. If you think you will need to miss any of the training, we ask that you to reschedule to a different class.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, Appddiction Studio provides:
- It is required that students bring their own laptop for every class
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated.
- Snacks. This usually includes croissants, bagels, danishes, or other pastry.
- Food. A selection of food to choose from will be provided at lunch time. This usually includes burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, pizzas, etc.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with the technology they teach and many of them are seasoned Chef practitioners.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 10 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.
I will recommend this class to my organization as one of the more complete solutions to on boarding new Chef users.
This was the best training class I've taken. It was online using Zoom, it was super easy to share code and collaborate. The instructor kept everything going at a perfect pace and his knowledge and expertise on the topic was evident. 22 years of training in my career and this was hands down the best class I've taken. Better than classroom training. Looking forward to more!
Robin Beck provided an excellent training: he was very knowledgeable and held a very comprehensive two day training session!
The lab setups are excellent and allow the class to focus on the training objectives. It was a great way to get hands on experience with Compliance in one day.
Excellent information presented by an experienced practitioner and an excellent presenter.
I don't usually like online training, but this training was great and Eric is really good, well-organized, and in control. The way he engaged each participants is amazing, and how he troubleshoot issues.
It was great.