Chef Intermediate Topics - In Person on Apr 12 in Raleigh
Thank you for your interest in Chef Intermediate Topics - In Person on April 12
This class is no longer accepting new registrations. We encourage you to view other dates on our public schedule.
When is this training taking place?
This class is scheduled to run over the following day(s):
Wednesday, April 12, 2017 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, April 13, 2017 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Eastern Daylight Time
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in Raleigh.
Morrisville, NC 27560
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 1195.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card).
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by Chef.
How is this training usually structured?
Our in person classes are typically eight hour days, including a lunch break and several smaller breaks each day.
Attendees are expected to arrive on time for the class both days. If you think you will need to miss any of the training, we ask that you to reschedule to a different class.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, Chef provides:
- It is required that students bring their own laptop for every class
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated.
- Snacks. This usually includes croissants, bagels, danishes, or other pastry.
- Food. A selection of food to choose from will be provided at lunch time. This usually includes burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, pizzas, etc.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with the technology they teach and many of them are seasoned Chef practitioners.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 15 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.
I was sad to have the training end! The personalized attention from the instructor was priceless. Chef made sense and I LOVED it! Every question and problem were solved and explained. Truly craft masters of Chef, take this and be ready to be amazed. I'm applying what I learned the next week after the course. Thank you CHEF!
I will recommend this class to my organization as one of the more complete solutions to on boarding new Chef users.
Class was excellent, and the Instructor was even better! Robin Beck is the best!
This was the best course I've ever taken. The instructor was just GREAT!
Robin Beck provided an excellent training: he was very knowledgeable and held a very comprehensive two day training session!
Excellent information presented by an experienced practitioner and an excellent presenter.
The lab setups are excellent and allow the class to focus on the training objectives. It was a great way to get hands on experience with Compliance in one day.